This document informs you and describes the Cookies Policy of the web whose url is www.bluumi.net whose owner is the entity Mill Aplications Company, S.A. (Bluumi), with address for notification purposes at Avda. República Argentina 21-b, planta 2, modulo 14, CP 41011-Sevilla, with CIF nº A-91943498, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, in Volume 5383, book 0, folio 182, section 8, sheet SE 89920, (hereinafter, the Web).
The purpose of the treatment is indicated in the second section of this Policy for each type of cookie. If you consent to the use of the information obtained through cookies for behavioral advertising purposes, your browsing will be controlled to show you advertising based on your interests based on a profile prepared based on said browsing.
The legal basis of the treatment is your consent, provided that it has been expressly granted for this purpose. This consent may be revoked at any time by selecting our configuration panel or, where appropriate, by the procedures enabled in your browser, as indicated in the third section of this Policy.
BLUUMI will communicate data to third parties that manage cookies and that you can see in the second section of this document “third-party cookies”. We inform you that this communication may require data transfers to third countries carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy, and may obtain information about them in the links provided in said section.
In other cases, the communication of your data is not foreseen, except by legal obligation.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose and legal basis of the treatment for which it was collected and as long as you do not expressly oppose or revoke your consent in the event that this is the basis of legitimation.
Likewise, they will be kept to determine the possible responsibilities that may derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.
What is a cookie?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and they are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the connection IP address, the language, the type of browser. through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Own or third-party cookies: “own” cookies are those managed by the domain to which the user is accessing and from which a specific service is requested. However, the Web may use third-party services that, on behalf of the owner of the Web, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Web by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Web and other Internet services. Generally, they are sent to the user’s computer from a domain different from ours that is managed by another collaborating entity.
– Session or permanent cookies: Session cookies are assigned to the device from which the user is browsing only for the duration of the visit to the web, these cookies automatically disappear when the user closes the browser. If cookies are permanent, the data is stored on the user equipment used to navigate, with the minimum duration being essential, depending on the purpose of their use. The temporary duration of permanent cookies and their expiration date can be consulted through your browser settings.
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
|_ga||Bluumi.net||2 years||Google Analytics user identification cookie created by WordPress|
|_gid||Bluumi.net||24 hours||Google Analytics user identification cookie created by WordPress.|
|wfvt_*||Bluumi.net||Session||WordFence user tracking cookie for LiveScan and security checks such as Country Lock.|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Bluumi.net||24 hours||Cookie de flagging de WordFence.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Bluumi.net||1 year||Cookie acceptance of Cookies Notice on the site.|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|NID||Google.com||6 months||Google tracking data.|
|1P_JAR||Google.com||1 week||Timestamp of user data creation.|
|CONSENT||Google.com||2038||Google cookie for acceptance of privacy terms.|
|IDE||Doubleclick.net||1 year||DoubleClick.net cookie for registration of marketing-oriented statistics.|
User preferences on YouTube, save things like subtitle settings, volume … to keep it in future views.
(*) Always by browsing the user in the domain bluumi.net
|YSC||Youtube.com||Session||Cookie to keep track of events like Like / Share video in embedded videos. It is a session cookie, expiring when you leave the page.|
(*) Always by browsing the user in the domain bluumi.net
How can you eliminate the cookies used by this website and what are the consequences?
Cookies implemented on our website are, in general, for all users of it. However, you can choose to accept them, expressing your consent in this case, or to deny some or all types of cookies, through the following systems:
- Management and Configuration Systems, which allows you to configure cookies through the following link “Cookie Configuration”.
- Used navigation software or operating system of your terminal, which allows you to configure cookies to allow or reject them as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies from your own browser. See the options and instructions offered by your browser and keep in mind Note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Chrome para Android.
To use this website it is necessary to install cookies and process the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. Despite this, you can configure them in our configuration panel or in your browser to accept them, block them and, where appropriate, delete them. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of and / or use some of the services of the same as some functionalities of the Web could be affected or canceled. Also, if you delete analytics and personalization cookies, you may have to update your preferences every time you log in to our website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and for the sole purpose of providing you with information in this regard and without assuming any responsibility for the content or reliability of these websites, you can obtain more information on how to manage and eliminate cookies, on the aboutcookies.org website. . You can also get more details about advertising cookies and how to manage them on the websites youronlinechoices.eu (based in the EU) or aboutads.info (based in the USA).
Some specific exclusion programs are available on the following websites.